Samsung ML 2250 Driver – Samsung ML-2250 is a printer that offers a high quality printing files or photographs. The resolution for printing documents or files are at 600 dpi and 1200 dpi for photographs.
Samsung ML-2250 has double-sided feature and the paper tray can be loaded with 500 papers. The Samsung ML-2250 also provide you a secondary paper tray that can be loaded with 250 papers.
Samsung ML-2250 printing speed is very awesome that is at 46 seconds for printing a high resolution photograph. It takes, however, 16 seconds in printing for fast printing mode. Overall, the Samsung ML-2250 speed printing is at 11.5 ppm and 24 ppm for default mode and color files.
Samsung ML-2250 Driver is a software you need to install the Samsung ML-2250 printer in order to make use of it. In this website, you are free for choosing the Samsung ML-2250 driver that resemble to your operating system.
Image Source: Samsung
Compatible lists for Samsung ML 2250 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
4. Mac OS
Installing Samsung ML 2250 Driver
1. Choose the Samsung ML-2250 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on Samsung ML-2250 driver file.
4. The installation of Samsung ML-2250 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Samsung ML 2250 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall a Program”
3. Select “Samsung ML-2250”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Samsung ML-2250 driver.
5. Click the ”Finish” button.
Samsung ML 2250 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10