HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver – HP LaserJet Pro M1132 is a monochrome printer which comes to you with many functions such as printing, scanning, and copying but it does not have wireless feature. This machine only can be used for printing black and white mode since there is a USB 2.0.
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 takes the first printing in 8.5 seconds where the maximum speed is 18 ppm in standard print mode. The standard resolution of this printer is more than 600 x 600 dpi.
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver is a software you need in order to install the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system.
Image Source: HP
Compatible lists for HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver
1. Choose the HP Pro M1132 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on HP Pro M1132 driver file.
4. The installation of HP Pro M1132 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “HP LaserJet Pro M1132”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of HP LaserJet Pro M1132 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10