HP DeskJet 1280 Driver – HP DeskJet 1280 comes with incredible paper tray which can be filled up to 150 sheet of papers. It will help you keep your time for refilling it often. This printer is also able to print your documents on A3 paper instead of A4 and letter size paper.
HP DeskJet 1280 will also can keep your time because of its printing speed. It is able to print more than 14 pages per minute in mono mode printing and able to print 11 pages per minute in color mode for best quality setting of your print type setting.
HP DeskJet 1280 Driver is a software you need in order to install the HP DeskJet 1280 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the HP DeskJet 1280 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system.
Image Source: HP
Compatible lists for HP DeskJet 1280 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing HP DeskJet 1280 Driver
1. Choose the HP 1280 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on HP 1280 driver file.
4. The installation of HP 1280 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling HP DeskJet 1280 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “HP DeskJet 1280”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of HP DeskJet 1280 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
HP DeskJet 1280 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.4 & OS 10.5 & OS 10.6