Epson NX330 Driver Download – Epson NX330 is an All-in-One inkjet printing device which can be connected wirelessly from compatible devices. It has very quiet in operation to make less noise and it has also a 1.44 inch LCD for choosing the menus provided.
Epson NX330 is able to do scan, print, and copy documents and photos for you in excellent quality. It uses 4 color ink types with ultra-pigment ink to support the quality offered. By using this printer you will get the quality of printing up to 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution. The speed for color print is 3.2 ppm, while the black and white print is 6.2 ppm.
Image Source: Epson
Compatible lists for Epson NX330 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Epson NX330 Driver
1. Download Epson NX330 Driver.
2. Double click on Epson NX330 Driver.
3. Wait for Epson NX330 Driver is being installed.
Uninstalling Epson NX330 Driver
1. Click “Control Panel”
2. Click “Uninstall Program”
3. Click “Epson NX330 Driver”
4. Press ”Finish”
Epson NX330 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (RPM)