Epson L350 Driver Download – Epson L350 is an All-in-One printing device comes in compact design to be able to put in any corner of the desk since it does not need much space. It also comes with high print quality and some other beautiful features like top-up ink technology for easy in replacing.
Epson L350 uses genuine ink bottle to make you able to print up to 4000 pages in black with very low costs. The printing speed for mono documents is up to 33 ppm, while for color is about 9 ppm. The quality of output printing is up to 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution.
Image Source: Epson
Compatible lists for Epson L350 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Epson L350 Driver
1. Download Epson L350 Driver.
2. Double click on L350 Driver.
3. Wait for L350 Driver is being installed.
Uninstalling Epson L350 Driver
1. Click “Control Panel”
2. Click “Uninstall Program”
3. Click “Epson L350 Driver”
4. Press ”Finish”
Epson L350 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)