Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a package to get Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is accessible on this web site for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a wireless high heeled multi-function All-in-One printer device for your home or small workplace use. This printer comes as a ideal mobile printing solution to print or scan files and images from a number of sort of smartphone or mobile devices very fast. It sports PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS) technologies to print directly from many popular cloud solutions like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, along with Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 allows users to print dual-sided documents and reduce paper use around 50 percent. The built-in 30-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray may also ease consumers in copying, faxing, and scanning many documents and files instantly. This printer may provide maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution for both vivid and vibrant color presses on your own photos.
Canon PIXMA MX532 includes 4-individual printer cartridge technologies and will supply borderless 4 x 6 inches pictures in just about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black files is around 9.7 pages per minutes for mono files and 5.5 pages a few minutes for colour files.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver software immediately after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by utilizing this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and identify the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to check out that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop straight away.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|