Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a computer software to work with Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is available on our site for absolutely free.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a wireless high heeled multi-function All-in-One printer device for your home or small workplace usage. This printer comes as a great mobile printing option to print or scan files and images from a number of kind of smartphone or mobile smartphone devices very fast. It includes PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS) technologies to print straight from many popular cloud solutions like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 enables users to print dual-sided files and reduce paper use up to 50 percent. The built-in 30-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray could also ease users in copying, faxing, and scanning several documents and files instantly. This printer may deliver maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution for vibrant and vivid color outputs on your photos.
Canon PIXMA MX532 comes with 4-individual printer cartridge technologies and will provide borderless 4 x 6 inches pictures in only about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing black files is around 9.7 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages a few minutes for color files.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
The following are the ways to install Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file types as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is finish and user can easily print their paperwork by working with this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your display screen and locate your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will shows up to confirm that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your machine right away.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|