Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a software package intended for Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is presented on this web site without cost.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a wireless high-performance multi-function All-in-One printer device for your house or small office use. This printer comes as a perfect mobile printing solution to print or scan files and images from several type of smart phone or mobile smartphone devices very fast. It features PIXMA Printing Option (PPS) technologies to print straight from several popular cloud providers like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 permits users to print dual-sided files and reduce paper usage around 50 percent. The built-in 30-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray could also ease consumers in copying, faxing, and scanning many documents and files immediately. This printer may provide maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution for both vivid and vibrant color presses in your photographs.
Canon PIXMA MX532 includes 4-individual printer cartridge technologies and may provide borderless 4 x 6 inches pictures in only about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white documents is around 9.7 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for colour files.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
The following are the ways to install Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your computer OS:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file types shortly after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is finish and user can easily print their written documents by utilising this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows command box on your computer screen and identify your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to make sure that you truly want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your home computer straightaway.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|