Canon Pixma iP7240 Driver Download – Canon Pixma iP7240 is a low profile design photo printer having 5 individual ink tanks, Wi-Fi, performance, Auto Duplex, Apple AirPrint and mobile printing, and integrated paper tray.
As being said, Canon Pixma iP7240 come with five separated ink tanks will fully understand on what you need in printing documents or photos – quality – as its main function. With such cartridges, it is very easy to replace one single cartridge without the need of removing other cartridges.
Canon Pixma iP7240 will produce resolution of printing up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, which mean it will give you best experience photos or documents printing. The mono type documents printing speed is 15 ipm, while the color type is 10 ipm. You can easily print your 10 x 15 border-less photo using Canon Pixma iP7240 in only 22 seconds waiting.
Canon Pixma iP7240 Driver is a software that can make Canon Pixma iP7240 device perform appropriately in your laptop or personal computer as a way to print all of the documents you may need.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon Pixma iP7240 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS (RPM/Debian)
Installing Canon Pixma iP7240 Driver
1. Select Canon Pixma iP7240 driver that ensemble to your OS.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on Canon Pixma iP7240 driver file.
4. Wait till Canon Pixma iP7240 complete the installation.
Uninstalling Canon Pixma iP7240 Driver
1. Go to “Control Panel”
2. Click “Uninstall Program”
3. Select “Canon Pixma iP7240”
4. Wait until Canon Pixma iP7240 driver uninstall completed.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon Pixma iP7240 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)