Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver – Canon PIXMA iP2770 is one of the economical printers offered to you which can be place in anywhere in your home or workplace. This printer offers good quality as well as its speed of printing such documents or photos.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 comes to you with 4800 x 1200 of the resolution dpi in order to make your photos or documents clear and sharp. With this printer, you can print 4 x6” photos in full borderless in 55 seconds.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon PIXMA iP2770 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
1. Choose the Canon iP2770 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on Canon iP2770 driver file.
4. The installation of Canon iP2770 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon PIXMA iP2770”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)