Canon MX375 driver is a software package suitable for Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MX375 driver is available on this page with no charge.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is an All-In-One Printing device for your everyday use. This reasonably priced printer delivers the capabilities of scanning , faxing, copying, in addition to printing effortlessly. The MX375 also comes with blue ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints in your essential documents and images.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi which can definitely create crisp and sharp text on your black and white files. It’s the ideal option for your household or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 provides you a choice to enhance your work productivity with its built in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, and also copying many files easily and quickly.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white documents and 5.0 ipm for colored files. Picture in 10 x 15 size without border could be printed in around 46 seconds and also the speed of copying A4 size documents can be carried out in only 23 seconds. It will make certain you don’t need to wait around for quite a while before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing by employing this particular printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
These are the steps to install Canon MX375 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver computer files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver software shortly after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can print their papers by utilizing this Canon MX375 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the methods to uninstall Canon MX375 driver file to your PC system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your display screen and choose the Canon MX375 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer right away.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|