Canon MX375 driver is a package for Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MX375 driver is available on this site at no cost.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for the daily use. This inexpensive printer provides the abilities of scanning , faxing, copying, in addition to printing smoothly. The MX375 also comes with blue ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints in your essential documents and graphics.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi that can definitely produce sharp and crisp text onto your own black and white files. It is a ideal alternative for your household or a little workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a decision to improve your work productivity using its built in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, along with copying many files easily and quickly.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white documents and 5.0 ipm for coloured documents. Picture in 10 x 15 dimensions without border could be printed in around 46 seconds and also the rate of copying A4 size documents can be carried out in only 23 seconds. It will be sure you don’t need to watch for quite a while before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing using this specific printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install Canon MX375 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver software to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver software subsequently after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can print their data files by utilising this Canon MX375 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Canon MX375 driver file to your computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and track down your Canon MX375 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to check out that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your personal PC immediately.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|