Canon MX375 driver is a program needed for Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MX375 driver is accessible on this web page at no cost.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for your daily use. This reasonably priced printer gives the abilities of scanning , faxing, copying, in addition to printing smoothly. The MX375 also comes with blue ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints in your essential documents and images.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi that can definitely create sharp and crisp text onto your black and white documents. It is a perfect pick for your family or a little workplace.
Canon MX375 provides you a decision to enhance your work productivity with its built-in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, along with copying many files effortlessly and fast.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white documents and 5.0 ipm for colored files. Image in 10 x 15 dimensions without edge can be printed in around 46 seconds and also the rate of copying A4 size files can be completed in only 23 seconds. It will make certain that you do not need to wait for quite a while in printing, copying, scanning, and faxing by utilizing this particular printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
These are the methods to install Canon MX375 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver programs to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver software subsequently after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can print their files by utilising this Canon MX375 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall Canon MX375 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and search for your Canon MX375 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you actually want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your computer device straightaway.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|