Canon MX375 driver is a software package intended for Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MX375 driver is offered on our site at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is an All-In-One Printing device for the everyday use. This reasonably priced printer gives the capacities of scanning , faxing, copying, as well as printing smoothly. The MX375 also comes with Fine ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints in your essential files and images.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi that can definitely create sharp and crisp text on your black and white files. It’s a ideal option for your household or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a choice to improve your work productivity using its built-in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, and also copying many files easily and quickly.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white files and 5.0 ipm for colored files. Picture in 10 x 15 dimensions without border could be printed in around 46 seconds and the rate of copying A4 size files can be completed in only 23 seconds. It will be sure that you don’t have to wait for quite a while in printing, copying, scanning, and faxing by using this specific printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
Below are the process to install Canon MX375 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver computer files to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver data files just after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by working with this Canon MX375 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Canon MX375 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your display and find your Canon MX375 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to check out that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer system straight away.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|