Canon MX375 driver is a program to work with Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MX375 driver is accessible on the site with no charge.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for your everyday use. This affordable printer delivers the capabilities of scanning , faxing, copying, as well as printing smoothly. The MX375 also will come with Fine ink cartridge technologies ensuring a high quality prints in your essential documents and graphics.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi that can definitely produce sharp and crisp text on your black and white files. It’s a ideal alternative for your household or a small workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a choice to increase your job productivity using its built in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, along with copying many files effortlessly and quickly.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white documents and 5.0 ipm for colored files. Image in 10 x 15 size without edge could be printed in about 46 seconds and the rate of copying A4 size files can be done in just 23 seconds. It will make sure you don’t have to wait for a long time before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing by utilizing this specific printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install Canon MX375 driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver software to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver software after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by utilizing this Canon MX375 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the process to uninstall Canon MX375 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your display and look for the Canon MX375 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer straightaway.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|