Canon MP640 Driver – Canon MP640 is an excellent printing device with wireless connection and all-in-one use. The Canon MP640 can be use nearby your house for printing, copying or scanning easily.
Canon MP640 bargains the resolution at 9600 x 2400 dpi using five separated ink cartridges. This printer attaches with 3.0” LCD, USB, Bluetooth, and Memory storage.
Canon MP640 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon MP640 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the Canon MP640 driver that match to your PC operating system by pressing download box at the end of this post.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon MP640 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MP640 Driver
1. Choose the MP640 driver that match to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on MP640 driver file.
4. The installation of MP640 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait till the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon MP640 Driver
1. Go to “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon MP640”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon MP640 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon MP640 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10