Canon MP610 driver is a software needed for Canon MP610 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP610 driver is offered on this blog for totally free.
Canon PIXMA MP610 is a professional All-In-One picture printer appropriate for those who demands advanced photo printing capabilities on their printer device. It offers high-quality photo outputs in all your beautiful pictures and crisp text in your significant documents.
Utilizing the PIXMA MP610 can go through the high quality and more comprehensive photo prints with smooth color gradations due to the large print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution and 5 individual printer ink cartridges available on this printer. Together with the usage of Automatic Image Fix software that can be found on the CD applications, It can definitely brings the vivid color in your own photos for incredible picture quality.
Canon PIXMA MP610 includes a quick print speed that can produce a 10 x 15 cm borderless photo in only about 21 seconds in its own default mode. In addition, it can directly print your pictures from the memory card as it has a built-in memory card slot for direct printing.
The print speed of Canon MP610 is around 31 pages per minute in printing black and white documents while printing color photos and documents can be done at speed 24 pages per minutes. Copying speed of the printer is also impressive. It could copy your documents and files at speed up to 31 copies per minutes for black and white files and up to 25 copies per minutes to color photographs. The advanced copy feature on this printer is likely to be certain you can get stunning color quality in your copies.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP610 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP610 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP610 Driver
The following are the ways to install Canon MP610 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP610 driver programs to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MP610 driver file types after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP610 driver is complete and user can print their documents by utilising this Canon MP610 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Canon MP610 Driver
Listed here are the process to uninstall Canon MP610 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and choose your Canon MP610 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to make sure that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP610 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop computer straightaway.
Canon MP610 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|