Canon MP540 driver is a software package for the purpose of Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MP540 driver is offered on this page with no charge.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and attributes. The printer is quite affordable makes it quite appropriate for small and home office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a high printing resolution for home users. Additionally, it will come with memory storage slots to be able to ease you in printing straight from the printer. In addition, it comes with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 different inks that makes it quite simple to replace one definite printer ink cartridge without needing to alter all of it. The printer can supply you a 10 x 15 cm images in about 41 seconds. In case you desire to find different brands printer driver like the Brother printer driver you can find it on their webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install Canon MP540 driver program to your computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver computer files shortly after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by utilising this Canon MP540 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and find the Canon MP540 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to check out that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop straightaway.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|