Canon MP530 driver is a software package to work with Canon MP530 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP530 driver is accessible on the website without cost.
Canon PIXMA MP530 is an All-In-One expert printer which is included with Automatic Document Feeder features (ADF) and Fax capabilities. It is a suitable printer for little home business and office use.
The PIXMA MP530 can give you a good quality prints, copies, and scans at rapid speed. The print speed of this printer at printing black and white files is up to 29 pages per minutes while printing color photos can be carried out at rate 19 pages a few minutes. Printing a full graphics at size 10 x 15 cm could be done in only about 51 seconds in default style. Copying speed is also notable, it can copy at speed 28 copies per minute in black and 19 copies per minutes in colour setting.
The speedy print, copy, in addition to scan rate comes combined with an integrated ADF attributes will make it a perfect printer to work with at your workplace to boost your job productivity. You can use this advance printer to print, copy, and scan double-sided documents automatically. The print resolution of the printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution while the integrated scanner includes 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for sharp and crisp colour scans.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP530 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP530 Driver
Below are the procedures to install Canon MP530 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP530 driver file types to your computer.
- Install the Canon MP530 driver software shortly after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP530 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by utilizing this Canon MP530 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Canon MP530 Driver
All of the following are the process to uninstall Canon MP530 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and identify your Canon MP530 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to affirm that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP530 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your computer device immediately.
Canon MP530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|