Canon MP530 driver is a software package available for Canon MP530 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP530 driver is presented on this website at no cost.
Canon PIXMA MP530 is a All-In-One expert printer which is included with Automatic Document Feeder attributes (ADF) and Fax capabilities. It is a suitable printer for little home office and business use.
The PIXMA MP530 is able to offer you a great quality prints, copies, and scans at fast speed. The print speed of the printer in printing black and white files is around 29 pages per minutes while printing colour photos can be performed at speed 19 pages a few minutes. Printing a complete graphics at size 10 x 15 cm may be carried out in only about 51 seconds in default style. Copying speed is also remarkable, it could copy at rate 28 copies per minute in black and 19 copies a few minutes in color setting.
The fast print, copy, as well as scan speed comes along with an integrated ADF attributes will make it an perfect printer to use at your office to enhance your work productivity. You are able to use this improvement printer to print, copy, and scan double-sided documents automatically. The print resolution of this printer is left up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution whereas the integrated scanner comes with 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for sharp and crisp colour scans.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP530 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP530 Driver
The following are the ways to install Canon MP530 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP530 driver computer files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon MP530 driver computer files immediately after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP530 driver is finish and user can print their paperwork by working with this Canon MP530 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MP530 Driver
Listed here are the process to uninstall Canon MP530 driver file to your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display screen and identify your Canon MP530 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to confirm that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP530 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer device straightaway.
Canon MP530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|