Canon MP530 driver is a software package to work with Canon MP530 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon MP530 driver is available on this web site for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MP530 is a All-In-One professional printer that comes with Automatic Document Feeder attributes (ADF) and Fax capabilities. It is an appropriate printer for little home office and business usage.
The PIXMA MP530 is able to give you a great high quality prints, copies, and scans at rapid speed. The print speed of the printer at printing black and white files is up to 29 pages per minutes while printing color photos can be performed at speed 19 pages per minutes. Printing a full graphics at size 10 x 15 cm can be done in only about 51 seconds in default mode. Copying speed is also remarkable, it could copy at rate 28 copies per minute in monochrome and 19 copies per minutes in color setting.
The fast print, copy, as well as scan rate comes along with an incorporated ADF characteristics will make it a ideal printer to use at your workplace to improve your work productivity. You can use this improvement printer to print, copy, and scan double-sided files automatically. The print resolution of this printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution while the integrated scanner comes with 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for sharp and crisp color scans.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP530 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP530 Driver
The following are the methods to install Canon MP530 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP530 driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon MP530 driver file types after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP530 driver is finish and user can certainly print their written documents by using this Canon MP530 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MP530 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Canon MP530 driver file to your PC OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your screen and choose the Canon MP530 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP530 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop computer right away.
Canon MP530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|