Canon MP490 Driver – Canon MP490 is a printer which is able to use as printing, copying and scanning tool. It is a perfect device for you who like to print photos or images directly from digital camera by the use of its memory card slot.
Canon MP490 has 4800 dpi of resolution and better performance of speed. Printing black and white documents using this printer you only need one minute for 8.4 pages and, one minute also of colored document for 4.8 pages.
Canon MP490 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon MP490 printer on your PC. Here, you are free to choose the Canon MP490 driver that match to your PC operating system by pressing download box at the end of this post.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon MP490 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MP490 Driver
1. Choose the MP490 driver that match to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on MP490 driver file.
4. The installation of MP490 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait till the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon MP490 Driver
1. Go to “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon MP490”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon MP490 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon MP490 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)