Canon MP287 Driver – Canon MP287 is an all-in-one printing device which offers excellent printing quality. This printer is very suitable for home or office use because it can print, copy, and scan your valuable documents and files. With the use of Hybrid Ink System, Canon MP287 undoubtedly will produce crisp and clear documents as well as pictures.
Canon MP287 has a printing speed up to 8 ipm and 8.4 ppm on A4 paper size of black and white type of printing. Another valuable feature of Canon MP287 is fit-to-page software which enable you to alter the length of internet material to fit on your paper size of printing.
Canon MP287 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon MP287 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the Canon MP287 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system by pressing download box at the end of this post.
Image Source: Canon
NOTE: the way of install and uninstall may vary depend on the operating system on your PC.
Compatible lists for Canon MP287 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MP287 Driver
1. Choose the MP287 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on MP287 driver file.
4. The installation of MP287 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait till the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon MP287 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon MP287”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon MP287 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon MP287 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)