Canon MG6150 Driver – Canon MG6150 comes to you with its high quality of printing, scanning as well as copying. Canon MG6150 has a 7.5 centimeters TFT screen display to help you navigate the main menu.
Canon MG6150 speed of printing is up to 12.5 ppm for single color and 9.3 ppm for full colored document. The resolution offer by this Canon MG6150 printing machine is 9600 x 2400 dpi. The documents or files can also be printing from smartphone.
Canon MG6150 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon MG6150 printer on your PC. Here, you are free to choose the Canon MG6150 driver that match to your PC operating system by pressing download box at the end of this post.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon MG6150 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MG6150 Driver
1. Choose the MG6150 driver that match to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on MG6150 driver file.
4. The installation of MG6150 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait till the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon MG6150 Driver
1. Go to “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon MG6150”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon MG6150 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon MG6150 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)