Canon MG5140 Driver Download – Canon MG5140 is a multi-function printing tool that has five single ink cartridges, two ways paper feeding and a 6.0 TFT screen display. Canon MG5140 is a perfect printing tool for the small office or home use.
Canon MG5140 pays 5 single ink tanks which is very easy for replacing. The use Auto Duplex enables you to print on both side of paper at the same time, so it will save the time and energy.
The print resolution of this Canon MG5140 printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. With this resolution of printing, it assures you that your prints will be vivid and clear. The speed of printing is impressive with 9.7 images per minute in mono and 6.1 images per minute in color. Approximately, you will only need 39 seconds in printing 10 x 15 cm size of photo without border.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon MG5140 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MG5140 Driver
1. Download the Canon MG5140 driver.
2. Double click on Canon MG5140 driver.
3. Wait while your Canon MG5140 driver is being installing.
Uninstalling Canon MG5140 Driver
1. Click “Control Panel”
2. Click “Uninstall Program”
3. Pick “Canon MG5140 Driver”
4. Hit ”Finish”.
Canon MG5140 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)