Canon MG4150 Driver – Canon MG4150 is a high quality printer with all in one function. This printing machine originates with double sided printing and it is good for home use. With this particular machine, you are able to print, copy and scan the documents or files in a simply way.
Canon MG4150 has wireless connection and Auto double sided feature. Having both, you are able to print the needed files from your PC nearby the house and able to print double sides’ paper automatically. The quality of printing is in medium range which is 4800 dpi. You will also be comfortable to print something using this machine by means of its speed – 9.9 ppm and 5.7 ppm for B&W and colored documents.
Canon MG4150 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon MG4150 printer on your PC. Here, you are free to choose the Canon MG4150 driver that match to your PC operating system by pressing download box at the end of this post.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon MG4150 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MG4150 Driver
1. Choose the MG4150 driver that match to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on MG4150 driver file.
4. The installation of MG4150 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait till the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon MG4150 Driver
1. Go to “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon MG4150”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon MG4150 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon MG4150 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)