Canon iR2800 driver is a program pertaining to Canon iR2800 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon iR2800 driver is accessible on this page for definitely free.
Canon imageRUNNER 2800 is a innovative multi-function technology that offer the option for all you need at your busy small business office environment. This is the ideal device that suits the requirement of moderate enterprises that are looking to improve their work performance progressively.
The imageRUNNER 2800 is a standalone copier that could cover everything you want on the professional copying attributes together with the local document scanning system that can be directly send to the internal photo server system. User can easily incorporate the networking printing functionality so it may be used by a number of co-workers connecting to the printing network.
Canon imageRUNNER 2800 provide high-capacity paper which may be used with as much as 4550 papers. Furthermore, it includes a useful features that would only require that you scan the documents just once and print as many as you want without needing to re-scan all of them over again. In addition, it has automatic duplex printing using using less paper tray and higher print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution that can give you clear and sharp outputs.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon iR2800 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon iR2800 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iR2800 Driver
All of the following are the methods to install Canon iR2800 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon iR2800 driver file types to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon iR2800 driver programs just after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon iR2800 driver is complete and user can easily print their files by using this Canon iR2800 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon iR2800 Driver
These are the ways to uninstall Canon iR2800 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and look for the Canon iR2800 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to check that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon iR2800 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer right away.
Canon iR2800 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|