Canon iP2840 Driver Download – Canon iP2840 is a compact printing machine with affordable and high quality print. It is a perfect printing device to have in your home in order to finish your work. This printer also provide you An Automatic Power Off in order to switch off the device automatically when it left unused.
Canon iP2840 is easy to use printer carrying two cartridges of Canon FINE tech to boost the maximum resolution of printing up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, so that you have not to worry about the quality of printing because the text or photo will be crisp and sharp.
With the use of Easy-WebPrint, you might instantly print the articles or photos from web page. The performance printing of Canon iP2840 Driver rates at 8.0 ppm for mono prints and 4.0 ppm for color prints.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon iP2840 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon iP2840 Driver
1. Download the Canon iP2840 driver.
2. Double click on Canon iP2840 driver.
3. Wait while your Canon iP2840 driver is being installing.
Uninstalling Canon iP2840 Driver
1. Click “Control Panel”
2. Click “Uninstall Program”
3. Pick “Canon iP2840 Driver”
4. Push ”Finish”.
Canon iP2840 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)