Samsung ML 2240 Driver – Samsung ML-2240 is a printing device that can accomplish of your daily work. The Samsung ML-2240 comes with the easiest way of replacing the toner where the panels are put in the front.
Samsung ML-2240 is able to print you 22 pages in a minute of A4 paper size while the letter paper size it is about 23 pages per minute. The Samsung ML-2240 paper tray is able to load about 150 pages with its modern in looks.
Samsung ML-2240 Driver is a software you need to install the Samsung ML-2240 printer in order to make use of it. In this website, you are free for choosing the Samsung ML-2240 driver that resemble to your operating system.
Image Source: Samsung
Compatible lists for Samsung ML 2240 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
4. Mac OS
Installing Samsung ML 2240 Driver
1. Choose the Samsung ML-2240 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on ML-2240 driver file.
4. The installation of ML-2240 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Samsung ML 2240 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall a Program”
3. Select “Samsung ML-2240”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Samsung ML-2240 driver.
5. Click the ”Finish” button.
Samsung ML 2240 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)