Samsung ML 1865W Driver – Samsung ML-1865W is a small printer to make your work easier even for home or office use. The Samsung ML-1865W has been supplied with Wireless feature with One Touch setting. You don’t need the conventional way by plug in the cable for making use the Samsung ML-1865W instead of using Wireless offered.
Samsung ML-1865W is able serve you a high quality printing result quickly. The speed printing of the Samsung ML-1865W is about 18 ppm for A4 paper size and 19 ppm for letter paper size.
Samsung ML-1865W Driver is a software you need to install the Samsung ML-1865W printer in order to make use of it. In this website, you are free for choosing the Samsung ML-1865W driver that resemble to your operating system.
Image Source: Samsung
Compatible lists for Samsung ML 1865W Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
4. Mac OS
Installing Samsung ML 1865W Driver
1. Choose the Samsung ML-1865W driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on Samsung ML-1865W driver file.
4. The installation of Samsung ML-1865W driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Samsung ML 1865W Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall a Program”
3. Select “Samsung ML-1865W”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Samsung ML-1865W driver.
5. Click the ”Finish” button.
Samsung ML 1865W Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)