Samsung ML 1610 Driver – The Samsung ML-1610 is a mono laser printer that can be used for both personal and office. This kind of printing device offers you a wonderful results of printing. In case you want to print black and white document, the Samsung ML-1610 is able to produce more than 16 pages in a minute on A4 paper, however, for letter size paper it is able to produce more than 17 pages in a minute with up to 600 dpi as a maximum print resolution. The Samsung ML-1610 brings you one black cartridge which is able to produce 1000 pages printing paper. through the use of this cartridge provided, undoubtedly you will save much more money for replacing the ink.
Image Source: Samsung
Compatible lists for Samsung ML 1610 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
Installing Samsung ML 1610 Driver
1. Choose the ML-1610 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double click on Samsung ML-1610 driver file.
4. The installation of ML-1610 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
6. The printer is ready to make your works easier.
Uninstalling Samsung ML 1610 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall a Program”
3. Select “Samsung ML-1610 driver”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall.
5. Click on the”Finish” button.
Samsung ML 1610 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)