HP DeskJet D1600 Driver – HP DeskJet D1600 is an inkjet color printer that has two cartridges consisting of four kinds of color – black, magenta, yellow and cyan. One cartridge is used only for black and another for the last three color. The resolution of this printer for both black and white, and color documents printing are different where the color is 4800 dpi and black and white is 1200 dpi.
HP DeskJet D1600 has a USB port to connect to your laptop or computer. However, this kind of printer does not have wireless connection feature. The input paper tray of this printing machine is 80 paper and the output is 15 paper.
HP DeskJet D1600 Driver is a software you need in order to install the HP DeskJet D1600 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the HP DeskJet D1600 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system.
Image Source: HP
Compatible lists for HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
1. Choose the HP D1600 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on HP D1600 driver file.
4. The installation of HP D1600 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling HP DeskJet D1600 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “HP DeskJet D1600”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of HP DeskJet D1600 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
HP DeskJet D1600 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10