Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA iP8750 is a decent photo printer which capable of delivering A3+ print, but it is still reasonable regarding to the price compare to another products of the same quality offered. With the small and light, it will need only a little amount of space of your desk. It is a perfect printer to document your valuable moment’s photos with your family.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 employs six individual ink cartridges to produce excellent quality printing, they are cyan, black, yellow, magenta, grey and pigment black. Those cartridges will able to serve you more than 500 pages of document with an economical choice.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 delivers resolution for photo printing up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. The detail of print speed of color documents is up to 10 ppm while the mono version is up to 13 ppm. With the use of Canon PIXMA iP8750, of course, you will also able to print borderless photo such 10 x 15 cm within 35 seconds and 13 x 8 cm in 45 seconds.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver
1. Decide the appropriate Canon PIXMA iP8750 driver before you download it.
2. Double click on the Canon PIXMA iP8750 driver in the download folder.
3. You just need to wait for finished installation of Canon PIXMA iP8750 driver.
Uninstalling Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver
1. Click “Control Panel”
2. Click “Uninstall Program”
3. Select “Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver”
4. Press ”Finish”.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)