Canon MP620 Driver – Canon MP620 is an all-in-one printing device comes with Ethernet connectivity and built-in wireless. Through this Wi-Fi connection printer you will easily print your needed documents, files, and photos within your house without have to connect any wire. This printer is also available with a slot for SD card to print the documents or photos without the need of the computer switch on and it is also possible to print by the use of Bluetooth. Similarly, the printer a LCD display for previewing before printing.
Canon MP620 will make you surprise with its resolution of photos printing offered. It has 9600 x 2400 dpi which mean it will produce you the best result of printing where the scanning resolution is 2400 x 4800 dpi.
Canon MP620 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon MP620 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the Canon MP620 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon MP620 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MP620 Driver
1. Choose the MP620 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on MP620 driver file.
4. The installation of MP620 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon MP620 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon MP620”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon MP620 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon MP620 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10