Canon MP495 Driver – Canon MP495 is all in one printing device that has a compact design and wireless printing feature. By having Wi-Fi connection, you can easily connect this printing device to the compatible device such as smartphone to print the documents or photos.
Canon MP495 brings the hybrid ink which is able to create 4800 x 1200 dpi for reaching the best quality of printing. By using Canon MP495, you will have a good result of photos printing since there is Auto Photo Fix II tech to fix the photos before printing automatically.
Canon MP495 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon MP495 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the Canon MP495 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon MP495 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon MP495 Driver
1. Choose the MP495 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on MP495 driver file.
4. The installation of MP495 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon MP495 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon MP495”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon MP495 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon MP495 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)