Canon LBP 6000 Driver – Canon LBP 6000 is an economical and stylish printer that offers high quality and speed in printing the documents and files. This printer is very appropriate for home use or small scale company.
Canon LBP 6000 is capable of printing the documents or files up to 19 pages per minute. Through the use of high single quality cartridge the Canon LBP 6000 can produce high quality images or photos printing within seconds.
Canon LBP 6000 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon LBP 6000 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the Canon LBP 6000 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system by pressing download box at the end of this post.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon LBP 6000 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon LBP 6000 Driver
1. Choose the LBP 6000 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on LBP 6000 driver file.
4. The installation of LBP 6000 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon LBP 6000 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon LBP 6000”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon LBP 6000 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon LBP 6000 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)