Canon iP2702 Driver – Canon iP2702 is low budget printing device that can make you feel more comfortable for printing the document or photos. This compact and stylish printing device is easily to use at home. The Canon iP2702 quality of printing is good enough to print your photos since there is 2pl ink droplet.
Canon iP2702 comes with 4800 x 1200 for maximum resolution even in the fast speed printing mode. Then, it is also good for printing the documents without border which exactly takes 55 second of default setting.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon iP2702 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon iP2702 Driver
1. Choose the iP2702 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on iP2702 driver file.
4. The installation of iP2702 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon iP2702 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon iP2702”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon iP2702 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon iP2702 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10