Canon iP2700 Driver – Canon iP2700 is a good-looking printing machine which will be suitable on your desk. This printer is also very suitable who are still on studying (students) and family because it is very easy to use and the price is very reasonable, too.
Canon iP2700 will be ready to print your documents on the resolution at 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is not only able to print the documents on high quality but also able to print the documents fast. Another thing that offered is it can print the document of 10 x 15 with no border in 55 second.
Image Source: Canon
Compatible lists for Canon iP2700 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon iP2700 Driver
1. Choose the iP2700 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on iP2700 driver file.
4. The installation of iP2700 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait until the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon iP2700 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon iP2700”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon iP2700 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon iP2700 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10
Linux OS (Debian)
Linux OS (RPM)