Canon iP1600 Driver – Canon iP1600 is a printing device which has stylish and compact design to fit on every corner of your desk. This printing device is quite applicable for small office or home use.
Canon iP1600 has decent quality of printing the photos and documents. This printer offers you the resolution of printing at 4800 x 1200 dpi and it can print 4 x 6 inches photos with borderless easily with the good quality, too. Similarly, the speed of printing is also great.
Canon iP1600 Driver is a software you need in order to install the Canon iP1600 printer on your laptop or computer. Here, you are free to choose the Canon iP1600 driver that correspond to your computer or laptop operating system by pressing download box at the end of this post.
Image Source: Canon
NOTE: the way of install and uninstall may vary depend on the operating system on your PC.
Compatible lists for Canon iP1600 Driver
1. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (64 Bit / x64)
2. Windows 8; 8.1; XP; Vista; and 7 OS (32 Bit / x86)
3. Mac OS
4. Linux OS RPM & Linux OS Debian
Installing Canon iP1600 Driver
1. Choose the iP1600 driver that correspond to your operating system.
2. Download it.
3. Double-click on iP1600 driver file.
4. The installation of iP1600 driver will run automatically.
5. Wait till the installation complete.
Uninstalling Canon iP1600 Driver
1. Type “Control Panel” after you press the Windows button in your keyboard.
2. Click “Uninstall the Program”
3. Select “Canon iP1600”
4. Wait for a complete uninstall of Canon iP1600 driver.
5. Click ”Finish” button.
Canon iP1600 Driver Download
Windows 8 & 8.1 (64bit/x64)
Windows 8 & 8.1 (32bit/x86)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (64bit/x64)
Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32bit/x86)
Mac OS 10.5 & OS 10.6
Mac OS 10.7 & OS 10.8
Mac OS 10.9 & OS 10.10